Friday, December 05, 2008

All's Well That Ends Well

So the meeting with Dr. Shlosberg actually went really well. It turns out that I didn't fully understand the treatment plan or the sequencing. So Dr. S and I sat down and he explained it to me and so I now have a better understanding that I really don't know anything about prosthodontics or the sequencing of such. Dr. Shlosberg was more than happy to accommodate my financial situation and he is now working on a new plan to split my treatment up into four years, instead of 3 as originally planned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mary,
My name is Christian.
I've just today had a molar extracted to prepare for a sagital split surgery. I'm sitting in a RiteAid parking lot with a mouth full of gauze while a prescription for Amoxicillin is filled. I googled "sagital split and found your blog. Thanks for chronicaling your experiance, I look forward to reading it from the beggining.
Christian
Chalkcircle@gmail.com

Brandyleigh35 said...

Hey Mary,
I couldn't email you because my computer crashed in July and I lost your email address. Was good to hear from you, and I'm doing great. I posted and updated pic just for you. Sounds like you have been doing well too, 3-4 years of work left in your mouth is a lot though.....I'm so glad I'm done short of a few old crowns I want to eventually have replaced. I don't want anymore people in my mouth for a long while! LOL..

Shoot me an email and will get back with you. brandyleigh35@hotmail.com