Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aug 2009 Update

So progress is slow but there are a few new developments. I had my 4 month check up on the last two upper implants and Dr. K said everything looks good. That means in two months, I can get the crowns on those implants plus the crowns on the other teeth that have been prepared for the crowns. I still have the molars on either side that will have to wait until next year.

Also, I had minor gum rebalancing surgery on one of my two front teeth to even out the gums. On side was lower than the other. The surgery went well and the gum in that area has healed nicely.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

June said...

Hi. I read your blog and I'm so happy for you that you're getting a beautiful smile. I can't wait to get mine. I've only had my braces on for 1 1/2 months. I'm also in my 40's, so it's nice to meet you.