Monday, January 01, 2007

Before & After


Here are before and after photos. Its kind of interesting looking at pre-surgery photos with an eye towards how I look different now. I don't think we ever like to see photos of ourselves and I can't really say that I feel any different about it now. But I definitely see a difference.

I also got these below before photos, which include my 5 mm overbite, and a diagram of my before measurements, from my orthodontist on my visit today. It turns out the gaps on either side of my front teeth were caused by my new bite. So he put some ties on the teeth to get rid of the spaces. I have to admit, I don't know much orthodontic jargon.


Another before & after set:

PS--A lot of people ask me about the grey streaks in my hair -- they are natural since I don't color my hair.

1 comment:

Brandyleigh35 said...

Wow Mary,
Great pics, and I definetly notice the changes. they are subtle but there for sure. You do look wonderful though! Glad you are starting to feel better too!

Brandy