Friday, November 16, 2007

"Bloggers Like Me"

There are so many orthognathic bloggers -- its quite exciting. And they are quite clever -- I borrowed my title from someone who listed their links "Bloggers Like Me."

I keep adding them to my links and then I find more. Its an epidemic! I'm going to try to add them all which could take days and days . . .

Coming home after having your jaw sawed in half and looking like a Macy's balloon is quite the emotional experience, I know. So its quite uplifting to see so many bloggers who are going through this and who can offer support to the one's to follow.

1 comment:

V said...

Haha! Yup I was inspired tonight to start my own too.. It's been such a source of help and it's nice seeing other people going through it - even though the surgery or problems may not be the same, a lot of the issues are so it's great having a support network! Hope you are well! xxx