Thursday, February 08, 2007

Good habits are easy to break!

Its funny how bad habits are hard to break. Like it took me years to wean myself off of coffee. But a good habit, like getting up to walk every morning, is out the window in no time flat. I got sick about a week and a half ago with a really bad cold. Of course I haven't been to yoga or walking in the morning. And finally I'm starting to get better. And this morning it didn't even occur to me to get dressed and go on my walk. Instead I have now gotten used to sleeping in! So its going to be like ripping a bandage off -- having to make myself get up and put on my sweat pants. And the funny thing is I love to walk. I have been in this routine for years. Oh well. Just a thought I had this morning.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey Mary, I'm adding a link to your blog from mine. Let me know if it's not OK. :)

Mary said...

Hi Kristen, yes please do. And I will add your's to mine this weekend when I update my blog. Mary