Friday, February 02, 2007

Three Month Update

Actually, not that much has changed. I'm still numb in my bottom lip and chin but more feeling is coming back into the peripheral areas. I actually have more pain on the inside of my lip and some sensation on my gums when I brush my teeth. I saw my orthodontist on Thursday and I am done with my rubber bands. I should be getting my braces off soon, within the next month or two, after some final tweeking, so that's good news.

I saw my dentist a few weeks ago and he is happy with my new bite and we talked about proceeding with a cat scan and implants as soon as the braces come off.

I'm still holding steading at 105 pounds for a total weight loss of 15 pounds. Two weeks ago Jeff got chicken pox (I know !!??) and just as he was beginning to feel better, I came down with the worst cold I have ever had, so I haven't been eating that much. I have been holding off buying new pants (inspite of people telling me I am "getting too skinny" coz my pants are bagging) because I am sure that the pounds will creep back on sooner than later.

I was looking at my profile the other day and it seems that my chin is now a little more pronounced than I realized. Mmmmmmm. Maybe its just me . . .

So that's about it, no big changes or anything. I see Dr. Kaufman next week so we'll see what he has to say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you need a dental care advice, you should see your dentist on regular bases. dentist can give you good dental care advice.
calcium hydroxide paste
http://www.pioneerdent.com/Dentsply/